25 Sep An All-Glass Shower is Your Answer to a New Sleek Bathroom
Do you feel as if you start and end your day in a stylish retreat or does your bathroom make you weary? Is your powder room in need of a makeover? What’s the easiest way to immediately give a tired bathroom a new, sleek look?
Easy—an all-glass shower.
Glass showers have become increasingly popular over the last few years not only for their beautiful, modern look, but also because they’re tough, long-lasting, and require little-to-no maintenance.
If you’re considering a bathroom renovation, building a house, or getting ready to put your current home on the market, a glass shower installation is a wise investment to consider. The bathroom is one of the busiest rooms in the house and whether it’s your family that will benefit or potential buyers, there are many advantages of an all-glass shower:
- The sleek, high-end look will enhance the overall appearance of your bathroom.
- It will increase the value of your home.
- There is flexibility with design, and it’s easy to customize the size despite the space’s square footage.
- All-glass is often attractive to potential homebuyers, and bathrooms continue to be important rooms that help close the sale.
- Allows for the flow of natural light and can showcase your tile and flooring.
- Easy to maintain, free of dust particles, and resistant to mold and mildew.
- Tougher than its counterparts. This type of shower is durable, safe, and corrosion won’t be an issue.
- Makes a space appear larger (particularly smaller bathrooms) and more spa-like, which helps everyone feel more relaxed.
- It’s watertight which eliminates the need for a shower curtain or annoying rings.
- So much easier to clean (a squeegee is helpful)!
All-glass showers can truly transform a bathroom. Let Sunbelt Glass help you with this important design decision. We can guide you through the process and customize your shower based on your needs. Sunbelt Glass has been in business over 20 years, and no job is too great or small. For more information on all-glass showers or other design needs, click here.